For anybody looking for a deliciously easy whole-roasted cauliflower recipe, that is the one!
This recipe takes a head of cauliflower and oven roasts it in garlic butter, lemon zest, and many tangy parmesan cheese!
Wholesome Entire Cauliflower
- Cauliflower has been the low-carb darling as a result of there are such a lot of methods to arrange it!
- This entire roasted cauliflower is a superb facet dish that packs a lot of taste.
- Wholesome, filling, and scrumptious, this roasted entire cauliflower recipe is as placing on the plate as it’s scrumptious to eat!
- Minimize into slices or wedges and function a hearty facet dish. High with items of crumbled bacon cooked in the oven.
Cauliflower – Select a heavy head of recent cauliflower surrounded by thick inexperienced leaves. Take away leaves and rinse any dust or particles from the pinnacle. Pat dry earlier than seasoning.
Butter – We love the flavour of butter (after all) and the best way it browns however olive oil works too.
Seasoning – Season the entire head of cauliflower any method you want! I preserve it comparatively easy with only a little bit of parmesan cheese and garlic powder however this recipe lends itself effectively to your favourite seasonings and spices.
How one can Roast a Entire Cauliflower
- Trim away the leaves, wash the cauliflower and trim the stem with a pointy knife.
- Place it in a Dutch oven and brush it with the remaining components.
- Cowl and bake (the steam helps cook dinner it) till tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & broil till browned & crispy.
How one can Retailer Leftovers
- Hold leftover cauliflower in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Reheat by pan-frying slices, or mash or chop leftovers for soups, stews, or stir-fries.
- Freeze parts wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a zippered bag for as much as 1 month.
Did you like this Garlic Parmesan Entire Roasted Cauliflower? Depart us a ranking & a remark under!
Garlic Parmesan Entire Roasted Cauliflower
A complete head of cauliflower is brushed with a easy selfmade garlic butter and baked till tender.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Trim leaves from cauliflower head. Place head in a dutch oven.
Mix butter, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Brush combination on prime of cauliflower head.
Cowl with foil (the steam helps cook dinner it) and bake for 45-55 minutes or till cauliflower is tender.
Take away foil, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and broil till the cheese is browned and crispy. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
When you don’t have a dutch oven, this may be baked in a dish and lined with foil.
Energy: 80 | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 8g | Saturated Fats: 5g | Ldl cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 60mg | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.