This rustic tomato burrata salad is chock filled with so many sturdy flavors!
Creamy burrata cheese is organized with tomatoes and onion after which tossed with arugula. It’s all drizzled with balsamic and a little bit of pesto for the right summer season salad recipe.
Serve it as an appetizer, a light-weight lunch and even pair it with a steak dinner.
What’s Burrata Salad?
- Burrata is happiness. Severely although, this cows milk cheese is much like recent mozzarella however made with additional heavy cream within the center which supplies recipes a wealthy, creamy taste & texture.
- Lower the burrata into quarters (or extra). It’s firmer on the skin and melty creamy inside.
- Mix summer season’s bounty with freshly picked backyard tomatoes or heirloom tomatoes, basil, and greens at their peak of freshness on this colourful salad!
- Costume this salad merely with olive oil, sea salt, pepper and a little bit of balsamic glaze or vinegar.
- Add grilled chicken, chopped salami, or sliced prosciutto and make it a essential dish!
Discover burrata cheese within the deli or specialty cheese space of the grocery retailer.
With flavors much like a caprese salad topped with wealthy creamy cheese, this burrata salad recipe is simple and scrumptious.
Burrata – Burrata cheese is delicate and further creamy. If you happen to can’t discover burrata, go for a recent mozzarella or bocconcini.
Tomatoes – Vibrant purple tomatoes recent from the backyard or farmer’s market are one of the best decisions. Cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes will be lower in half.
Greens – Arugula has a vibrant peppery chunk that goes with something. Select salad greens like romaine, spinach, kale, or any crispy leaves that maintain up properly with chunks of tomatoes and cheese. Add in recent herbs like basil, parsley, or perhaps a little bit of recent dill.
Drizzle – Oil and balsamic vinegar (or glaze) are actually all this salad wants for dressing. Pesto is a superb addition to your entire fave summer season salad recipes! If you happen to’d choose, you should utilize a balsamic vinaigrette.
Different add-ins will be thinly sliced recent peaches, figs, pickled asparagus, purple onions, beets, shredded brussels sprouts, olives, or capers. Add a squeeze of lemon juice or a sprinkle of recent herbs.
Easy methods to Make Burrata Salad
Gourmand has by no means been really easy.
- Assemble the greens on a big platter or in a salad bowl.
- Place the sliced tomatoes and purple onions over the greens.
- Prepare torn or lower items of burrata cheese over the tomatoes and drizzle with dressings (per recipe beneath).
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and serve.
Easy methods to Serve Tomato Burrata Salad
Serve this gentle & flavorful salad with a facet of homemade crostini toasts or a number of crunchy croutons on prime. We find it irresistible as a facet to an incredible ribeye or different recipes from the grill!
Extra Nice Methods to Take pleasure in Contemporary Tomatoes
Did your friends love this Tomato Burrata Salad? You should definitely depart a ranking and a remark beneath!
Tomato Burrata Salad
Made with recent backyard tomatoes and drizzled with a tangy balsamic glaze and a few hard-to-resist burrata cheese, this salad is one for the recipe books!
Place greens on a plate or in a salad bowl.
Slice the tomatoes ¼” thick and place over the greens. High with purple onion.
Tear the barrata into items and prepare over the tomatoes.
Drizzle with oil, balsamic glaze, and pesto if utilizing. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
This salad is greatest served when ready.
We choose a easy dressing (oil and vinegar) with a little bit of pesto. Balsamic vinegar can be utilized rather than balsamic glaze.
Energy: 315 | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fats: 29g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1750IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.