Snickers salad is ideal for any potluck! It’s a combination of snickers bites and apples, all coated in a vanilla cool whip and topped with chocolate and caramel sauce. This completely candy and salty salad is so scrumptious and surprisingly simple to make!
I really like mixing fruits with some creamy cool whip! In case you are in search of a pair extra candy dessert salad mixtures you’ll love this Strawberry Pretzel Salad or this amazingly scrumptious Very Berry Cheesecake Salad.
Snickers Salad Recipe
Who says that you would be able to’t combine sweet right into a recipe and name it a salad?! You guys, this salad is the THE BEST! After I first heard of Snickers in a salad, I’ve to confess that I used to be just a little skeptical. However, then I noticed that it’s a dessert salad! (It additionally makes a improbable potluck dish— everybody goes loopy over it!) Plus Snickers go extremely nicely with apples so it needed to be good, proper?
It is a excellent dessert for these yard BBQs. It’s cool and creamy, with a little bit of crunch and the most effective half is that it’s SO simple! You simply stir every little thing collectively and let it chill for about an hour and voila, a summer season dessert everybody will go nuts for!
Components in Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
I really like the freshness of fruit mixed with the sweetness of a snickers bar. To not point out the creamy cool whip! These elements are easy however pack a giant taste! Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the publish for precise measurements.
- Apples: I used each granny smith apples and honeycrisp apples for this salad, however you possibly can simply use one type if that’s what you will have!
- Snickers Sweet Bars: That is the key ingredient and the most effective a part of the salad!
- Immediate Pudding Combine: You don’t want to arrange this vanilla pudding combination, you simply want the powder to combine into this salad.
- Cool Whip: The cool whip must be thawed earlier than you combine it in.
- Peanuts: Chop them as much as garnish the highest of the salad.
- Chocolate and Caramel syrup: Drizzle the salad with these candy sauces on the finish in keeping with your choice.
Let’s Make this Dessert Salad!
This snickers salad recipe is so scrumptious! Making a sweet bar salad is an uncommon concept that basically works. It’s easy and simple dessert recipe to place collectively and there’s no approach to mess it up!
- Mix: In a big bowl, combine collectively cool whip and pudding combine till easy.
- Chop and Stir: Chop the snickers and apples up into bite-sized items. Add them to whipped topping mixture and stir in.
- Chill: Drizzle with caramel sauce and chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Chill no less than 1 hour earlier than serving. Take pleasure in!
Fast Ideas and Substitutions
To make this snickers salad your personal, add in your household’s favorites. The nice factor is that there isn’t any mistaken approach to put collectively a dessert salad. Simply consider balancing the candy and salty flavors. Then, contemplate the feel of your salad and be certain you will have stuffed it with crunchy elements to cowl with the creamy sauce.
- Pudding combine: Strive butterscotch pudding as a substitute of vanilla pudding combine for further depth of taste. Different pudding concepts I’ve seen that sound scrumptious are cheesecake and french vanilla.
- Sweet: Use a Twix or Butterfinger or no matter your favourite bar is as a substitute of the Snickers. I personally assume the saltier candies work greatest, like a Payday or Take 5 Bar.
- Fruit: Use any crisp tart fruit you will have available. I really like the concept of including pear too!
- Use Chilly Components: Freeze or Refrigerate the sweet bar earlier than including it in. Preserve your apples cool within the fridge till prepared to make use of as nicely.
Can You Retailer Leftover Snickers Salad?
This recipe is greatest served the day it’s made as a result of the sweet can get mushy. Nonetheless, you possibly can retailer it for a day if wanted! Simply retailer it in an hermetic container in your fridge.
Initially Posted on June 22, 2014
Energy470kcal (24%)Carbohydrates68g (23%)Protein7g (14%)Fats20g (31%)Saturated Fats7g (35%)Polyunsaturated Fats3gMonounsaturated Fats7gTrans Fats0.3gLdl cholesterol14mg (5%)Sodium217mg (9%)Potassium375mg (11%)Fiber4g (16%)Sugar54g (60%)Vitamin A215IU (4%)Vitamin C4mg (5%)Calcium112mg (11%)Iron1mg (6%)
All dietary data is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.