This peanut butter banana smoothie is thick, creamy, and filled with candy and nutty taste. Make it for a simple, scrumptious breakfast or snack!
This peanut butter banana smoothie is the sort of breakfast that makes you excited to get away from bed within the morning. It requires 4 easy elements, it takes minutes to make, and it tastes so good that it might nearly cross as dessert. The peanut butter, banana, and complete rolled oats make it thick and creamy, and so they infuse it with the BEST candy and nutty taste. Additionally they occur so as to add fiber, protein, potassium, and vitamin C, that means that this scrumptious breakfast is a wholesome one too. I believe you’ll like it!
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe Substances
Right here’s what you’ll must make this peanut butter banana smoothie recipe:
- Peanut butter, after all! Creamy pure peanut butter is greatest for this recipe. Use store-bought, or make your own!
- Frozen banana – It makes the smoothie candy and creamy. To freeze a banana, take away the peel and place it in an hermetic bag or container. It’ll hold within the freezer for as much as 3 months. Tip: Wait to freeze bananas till they’re ripe and spotty. That means, they’ll have the sweetest banana taste.
- Complete rolled oats – They provide the smoothie further endurance and ideal its easy, thick consistency.
- Almond milk – Or any milk you want! Common milk or my homemade oat milk would work right here too.
- And ice – To make the smoothie cool and frosty.
Discover the entire recipe with measurements under.
Place the banana, oats, and peanut butter in a blender, and pour within the almond milk. Mix till easy. Then, add a handful of ice cubes and mix once more.
That’s it! Pour the smoothie into 1 or 2 glasses and revel in. For those who like, prime the peanut butter smoothies with banana slices, chocolate chips, and drizzles of peanut butter for a extra decadent deal with.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Variations
We love this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe as written, however it lends itself properly to all kinds of variations. Be happy to vary it up! I hope you have got enjoyable making it your personal.
Listed here are a couple of concepts to get you began:
- Swap the nut butter. Use almond butter or cashew butter as an alternative of peanut butter.
- Bump up the protein. Add a scoop of Greek yogurt or your favourite protein powder.
- Spike it with a superfood. Mix in a tablespoon of chia seeds or a spoonful of maca powder.
- Make it chocolatey. Add cocoa powder and a drizzle of maple syrup. A little bit vanilla extract can be nice right here too!
- Or coffee-y. Combine in a splash of cold brew coffee.
Let me know what variations you strive!
Extra Favourite Smoothie Recipes
For those who love this peanut butter banana smoothie, strive one among these scrumptious smoothie recipes subsequent:
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Serves 1 to 2
This peanut butter banana smoothie is a scrumptious breakfast or snack! Peanut butter, frozen bananas, and complete rolled oats make it thick and creamy, and so they pack it with candy and nutty taste.
- 1 frozen banana
- ⅓ cup complete rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons pure peanut butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Handfuls of ice
- Chocolate chips, non-compulsory, for topping
- Vanilla protein powder
- Maca powder
- Splash of chilly brew espresso
- Cocoa or cacao powder
In a blender, place the banana, oats, peanut butter, and almond milk. Mix till easy, then add ice and any non-compulsory add-ins, as desired, and mix once more till easy and creamy.
Pour into 1 or 2 glasses and serve topped with chocolate chips, if utilizing.
Makes 1 massive smoothie or 2 smaller smoothies.