Prepared to boost your meal prep sport? Look no additional than these scrumptious Korean beef meal prep bowls! Excellent for busy mothers on the go, these bowls are packed to the brim with taste and diet.
Two of my targets for the brand new yr are to eat more healthy and cease consuming out as a lot. Meal prepping is a superb answer for each! I do know it may well appear overwhelming (and time consuming) however it’s really quite a bit simpler than you’d suppose! You simply want just a few good recipes in your arsenal. A number of meal prep requirements: Instant pot shredded chicken, Instant Pot brown rice, and air fryer frozen broccoli! You may have every week’s price of wholesome meals ready in lower than half-hour.
Korean Beef and Rice Bowls (For Meal Prep!)
These Korean ground beef and rice bowls are one of the widespread recipes on the weblog. You actually can’t go improper with a mattress of heat steamed rice and juicy marinated beef on prime! Now you’ll be able to get pleasure from it for a fast lunch all through the week with this straightforward meal prep recipe! It’s one thing the entire household can get pleasure from.
The savory Korean beef is marinated in a mouth-watering sauce, and paired with fluffy white rice for the right stability of protein and carbohydrates. (I even have choices beneath to make it low-carb and keto-friendly!) Plus, the added veggies present a dose of freshness and wholesome greens. Belief me, your style buds (and your waistline) will thanks for giving these meal prep bowls a strive!
Every thing You’ll Want
That is every part that you will want to make this scrumptious marinated beef in addition to different issues so as to add in to your meal preps. This manner, you have got a meal balanced with protein and carbs! The great thing about meal prepping is that you could simply customise issues to suit all types of dietary wants. Discover extra substitutes and concepts in my ideas part beneath! Searching for measurements? They’ll all be discovered within the recipe card beneath.
- Floor Beef: I used 90% lean floor beef. You too can use floor pork and even floor turkey if you would like a good leaner protein.
- Minced Garlic: Contemporary minced garlic is a should when making Korean-inspired dishes.
- Brown Sugar: Provides a smoky sweetness to the meat.
- Soy Sauce: I used decreased sodium soy sauce, however any sort you have got readily available will work!
- Sesame Oil: Provides a scrumptious nutty taste to the bottom beef!
- Seasonings: Time to interrupt out your spice rack! I used floor ginger, purple pepper flakes, and cracked black pepper right here.
- Rice: Use precooked rice to make your meal prep bowls with straightforward. White and brown rice each work.
- Steamed Broccoli Florets: I add these to my meal prep bowls for a bit additional diet! You need to use any of your favourite steamed veggies right here.
Learn how to Make Korean Beef and Rice Meal Prep Bowls
You’re going to fall in love with the flavour of this Korean beef. It’s the right mixture of savory and candy and marinates the bottom beef superbly! I like how straightforward it’s to throw collectively, too! It makes the right lunch for each you and the youngsters.
- Cook dinner Floor Beef: In a big skillet, prepare dinner the bottom beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium warmth till not pink.
- Put together Sauce: Then in a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, purple pepper flakes and pepper.
- Pour Over Beef: Pour over the bottom beef after which let simmer for one more minute or two.
- Assemble Bowls: To assemble the bowls, place one half cup cooked rice into 4 sealable containers. I like to make use of leftover rice or prepackaged cooked rice for comfort.
- Add Korean Beef: Place one half cup of cooked Korean beef into the containers.
- Add Broccoli: Then add one half cup cooked broccoli florets into the containers. I like to make use of frozen florets in steam protected baggage as a result of it makes it straightforward!
- Seal and Retailer: Seal the containers and retailer within the fridge till able to eat. When able to eat, heat within the microwave, garnish with inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds and luxuriate in!
Customizing Your Meal Preps
Listed below are just a few methods to customise these Korean beef meal prep bowls in order that they match into any weight-reduction plan!
- Keto/Low-Carb: For keto-friendly meal prep, swap out the white rice for cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or a rice substitute like Shirataki rice! (That is often known as Konjac rice.) To maintain carbs low, you’ll additionally need to swap out the brown sugar within the marinade for Stevia or monk fruit sweetener.
- Make it Meat-Free: You may simply make these bowls vegetarian! Simply swap out the meat for scrambled tofu or plant based sausage crumbles.
- Including Different Veggies: Be happy to pack your meal prep bowls stuffed with your entire favourite veggies! Sliced bell peppers and carrots are each nice choices. When you’re feeling adventurous, add some kimchi (pickled cabbage) to your meal prep bowls for a extra conventional model of this meal! Kimchi is a superfood facet filled with nutritional vitamins and antioxidants. It’s additionally a pure probiotic! When you love spicy, pickled sides, you’ll love serving your Korean beef meal prep bowls with kimchi!
How Lengthy Do Korean Beef Bowls Final?
Within the fridge, these Korean beef meal prep bowls will final for about 4 days. Ensure they’re utterly sealed to remain good and contemporary! To reheat them, merely pop them within the microwave till warmed via. It’s as straightforward as that!
In a big skillet prepare dinner the bottom beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium warmth till not pink.
In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, purple pepper flakes and pepper.
Pour over the bottom beef and let simmer for one more minute or two.
To assemble the bowls, place ½ cup cooked rice into 4 sealable containers. I like to make use of leftover rice or prepackaged cooked rice for comfort.
Place ½ cup of cooked Korean beef into the containers.
Add ½ cup cooked broccoli florets into the containers. I like to make use of frozen florets in steam protected baggage as a result of it makes it straightforward!
Seal the containers and retailer within the fridge till able to eat. Heat within the microwave, garnish with inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds and luxuriate in!
Energy636kcal (32%)Carbohydrates92g (31%)Protein32g (64%)Fats14g (22%)Saturated Fats5g (25%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats6gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol74mg (25%)Sodium675mg (28%)Potassium703mg (20%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar14g (16%)Vitamin A321IU (6%)Vitamin C41mg (50%)Calcium82mg (8%)Iron4mg (22%)
All dietary info is predicated on third get together calculations and is just an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.