Grilled teriyaki rooster is simple to make and additional juicy and flavorful!
Marinated in a citrusy, candy, and bitter sauce, rooster thighs are the final word in picnic and occasion fare! Served over a mattress of rice or with some potatoes, this makes a hard-to-resist meal.
Grilled Teriyaki Hen
- The home made marinade is simple to make and filled with taste.
- To make prep even sooner, this recipe works properly with a bottled marinade if you happen to choose.
- Hen thighs are simple to cook dinner and are available out additional juicy (however you should utilize rooster breasts if you happen to’d choose).
- These reheat properly, they’re nice for salads or rice bowls. Slice them and add to wraps and even stir fries.
Substances & Variations
Hen – This recipe is greatest made with recent boneless skinless rooster thighs.
Boneless rooster breasts can be utilized. Pound the rooster to ½-inch thick earlier than marinating. That is additionally a terrific recipe for shrimp (place them on skewers so that they don’t fall via the grill grates), and even pre-made meatballs.
Teryaki Marinade – The marinade on this recipe each flavors and tenderizes the meat. On this recipe, we use orange juice, soy sauce, and candy rice wine. Pineapple or apple juice will work in a pinch.
Sweeten the marinade with honey and add recent ginger and garlic for that distinct umami taste. Or make home made teriyaki sauce with out thickening to make use of as marinade.
Methods to Make Grilled Teriyaki Hen
Only a few easy steps for this candy and bitter rooster.
- Prep Marinade: Make the marinade and add it to a bowl or zippered bag.
- Marinate Hen: Add rooster and marinate for two hours or in a single day (as per the recipe under).
- Prepare dinner: Grill rooster items till they’re cooked via and no pink stays (discard unused marinade).
This teriyaki rooster recipe is scrumptious sizzling off the grill however additionally it is nice for meal prep!
- Associate grilled rooster teriyaki with a tremendous rice recipe like garlic butter rice or seasoned rice.
- Make it right into a Teriyaki bowl Panda Specific-style, with a tangy slaw!
- Flip it right into a yummy rooster sandwich with a few slices of grilled pineapple.
- Slice it and add it to a salad (with ginger dressing) or a wrap with shredded cabbage.
Fridge: Preserve leftover grilled teriyaki rooster in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Get pleasure from chilly or reheat within the microwave or oven.
Freezer: Freeze parts in zippered luggage for as much as 4 weeks. Use leftover shredded teriyaki rooster in a stir fry, prime a crisp green salad, or make a low-carb wrap for an energizing workday lunch!
Extra Grilled Hen Recipes
Did you make this Grilled Teriyaki Hen? Make sure you depart a ranking and a remark under!
Grilled Teriyaki Hen
Teriyaki Hen is ideal for the grill. Succulent, juicy, and filled with taste with the candy Asian-inspired marinade!
Combine all marinade elements in a small bowl.
Mix rooster and marinade elements in a bowl or freezer bag.
Marinate no less than 2 hours or in a single day.
Preheat grill to medium. Take away rooster from marinade and discard any marinade.
Grill rooster thighs 5-7 minutes per aspect or till cooked via and no pink stays (165°F).
Prepare dinner rooster to an inner temperature of 165°F.
Leftover rooster will be saved within the fridge in a lined container for as much as 3 days.
Energy: 259 | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 34g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 0.03g | Ldl cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 724mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg
Diet info offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.