Cranberry salsa is a recent and simple recipe to make over and over all season lengthy!
Recent tart cranberries, a little bit of onion, jalapeno, and seasonings get a fast whirl within the meals processor to create a flavorful vacation appetizer.
Serve by itself with crackers or tortilla chips or spoon over cream cheese.
An Simple Anytime Appetizer
- Cranberry salsa is fantastically shiny with a candy and tart taste.
- This recipe wants only a few substances together with cranberries. Jalapenos, some cilantro, and a few onions.
- Use recent or frozen cranberries.
- Serve this festive candy and spicy snack with tortilla chips or different dippables like crackers or Crostini.
Components for Cranberry Salsa
Recent Cranberries – I really like this recipe with recent cranberries, however frozen cranberries style nice too!
If utilizing frozen, thaw and drain earlier than mixing. If frozen, the salsa could must be drained a bit earlier than serving.
Sugar and lime juice add a sweet-tart taste.
Jalapeño peppers – make it just a bit bit spicy! Should you’re utilizing canned jalapenos, stir just a little of the juice into the salsa to up the spiciness!
Methods to Make Cranberry Salsa
Cranberry Salsa is a kind of simple recipes that comes collectively rapidly.
- Pulse cranberries in a meals processor with inexperienced onions, cilantro, and jalapeno (per recipe under) till cranberries are chopped superb (however not too finely).
- Add lime juice and sugar combination and pulse simply to combine.
- Season with salt and refrigerate earlier than serving for a minimum of an hour.
Suggestions for the Excellent Salsa
Excellent dips are made with the precise mixture of style, texture, and presentation.
- Keep away from over-processing the combination so it nonetheless maintains some construction.
- If utilizing frozen cranberries, the salsa will must be drained earlier than serving.
- Serve chilled as is or scooped over a block of cream cheese for an important presentation.
- Or, merely stir the cranberry salsa immediately into the cream cheese for a scrumptious unfold that’s excellent on turkey burgers, or for leftover turkey sandwiches!
Methods to Retailer and Freeze Cranberry Salsa
- Hold cranberry salsa in a coated container within the fridge. It’s even higher the following day when all the flavors have had an opportunity to mix! Add an additional shot of lime juice or some freshly diced jalapenos to brighten up the flavors earlier than serving.
- Freeze it in zippered luggage with the date labeled on them and they’ll hold for about 2 months within the freezer.
- As soon as thawed, the salsa will seemingly must be drained a bit.
Did you make this Cranberry Salsa? You’ll want to go away a remark and a score under!
Loaded with recent cranberries and jalapenos, this cranberry salsa is the right mixture of candy & spicy!
Mix lime juice (about 2 tablespoons) and sugar in a small bowl.
Add cranberries, inexperienced onions, cilantro and jalapeno to a meals processor. Pulse a few instances to interrupt up the cranberries.
Add sugar combination and pulse a number of extra instances. Stir in salt to style and refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour earlier than serving.
Retailer leftover salsa in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Stir earlier than serving to refresh flavors.
Energy: 75 | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 1g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.