That is the one haystacks recipe you’ll ever want!
These candy little no-bake treats want simply three components and three steps! Sure, please, and thanks!
Delightfully candy, salty, and crunchy, simply in time for film evening or the large sport!
No Bake Butterscotch Haystacks
- Are butterscotch haystacks cookies or sweet? Both means, they’re an simple recipe that children love to assist out with!
- This no-bake recipe has solely three components which can be tremendous simple to seek out, with a lot of room for mixing, matching and add-ins!
- Similar to pet chow, and rice Krispie treats, butterscotch haystacks could be made forward.
Solely 3 Substances!
Chocolate Chips – Semisweet chocolate chips are the right addition to steadiness the sweetness of the butterscotch chips.
Butterscotch Chips – Butterscotch chips and chocolate go hand-in-hand and provides a lift of taste. Peanut butter chips or chopped-up peanut butter cups can be utilized, too!
Chow Mein Noodles – Chow mein noodles are offered in baggage and so they’re dry and crisp (and so they keep crispy and crunchy even after they’re blended).
Different crunchies to strive are bite-sized pretzel twists, small rods, and even waffle shapes. Corn flakes and Chex cereal make nice haystacks, too!
Extras – Shredded coconut, mini M&M’s, chopped nuts, Reese’s items, coloured sprinkles, and mini marshmallows are enjoyable add-ins!
Learn how to Make Haystacks
- Soften chocolate and butterscotch chips within the microwave, stirring each 30 seconds till easy.
- Stir in chow mein noodles and drop them onto parchment paper utilizing a spoon or tongs. Cool within the fridge till set.
Storing Butterscotch Haystacks
Maintain butterscotch haystacks in an hermetic container both on the counter or within the fridge. Freeze them in a freezer-safe container for as much as 3 months and allow them to thaw at room temperature earlier than serving.
Did you get pleasure from these Butterscotch Haystacks? You’ll want to go away a ranking and a remark under!